Among our users, we have some of the most skilled origamists in the world posting patterns and diagrams like you've never seen before. And some of them only post on our website and nowhere else, so you won't find these diagrams anywhere else no matter how much time you spend searching! So keep reading.
Unlike other websites, we don't try to pitch brands of origami paper, adhesive or accessories while collecting sales commission.
Instead, our users, who are great origamists, some with decades of experience, will share with you what they learned, what tools they use, which accessories really help and which are useless, which techniques work and which don't. And they share their designs too. The kinds you've never seen anywhere else.
And we provide a free website for you to see their art and read their instructions. So you can discover this information straight from the source, from people just like you, not from editors of some arts and crafts magazine or sales reps of some paper company. It's what makes us different from other origami websites out there that try to sell you something while claiming they are trying to help you.
Discovering what our other users have to share will make your origami so good that your friends, relatives and peers will just stare in amazement, speechless, when they see some of your completed projects. Yep, that's not an exaggeration. Forget making simple items. There are simple ways to make complex items. That's what you should be aiming for. And this is what origami is all about. You just need to know the right technique for the right project. And you are in the right place for that.
• We cater to beginners, intermediate, and advanced origamists. It doesn't matter whether you are just getting into origami or you have years of experience -- you'll still find plenty on our website that will interest you because we cover all bases. We make it all simple for the newbies, yet interesting for advances crafters who've completed hundreds of really complex projects and would gladly be reminded of things they once knew but forgot. So no matter what your expertise level is -- keep reading below.
• You'll be receiving our origami digest with pictures of finished items, diagrams, project descriptions, tutorials and discussions that you won't see anywhere else. All original content. Only posted on our website, as explained above. Most of what you read on our site is only posted here -- not the same old and tired copied and re-copied "diagrams" of people who claim to be "professionals" which seem to be flooding all the origami sites out there.
• If you ever have a question or need help, you can always ask, and we'll cover your question in the following digest issue.
• And of course, it's all completely FREE!
• Let me repeat that. Since for some reason a lot of people contact us asking if the membership is really free: we are a forum for people who do origami, so we don't sell anything, and we don't charge any fees. It's as simple as that.
Here is how to proceed and what to expect:
Enter your name and e-mail address below, and you'll be instantly added to our origami mailing list. You'll receive a one-time confirmation e-mail. Right after that, the first e-mail with today's digest will be forwarded to you. The signup process is completely automated, so you are just a few minutes away from discovering what our existing users already received earlier today. You'll get up to speed right away on what's the latest on our website, without any long introductions or other delays.
And if you don't like what you are reading, you can always unsubscribe. Just like subscribing, the unsubscribing is done automatically instantly. So you have nothing to lose by checking out our digest.
Going forward, the next digest will be released in just a few hours. So please make sure to sign up right now, because otherwise you'll miss it.